Monday, October 6, 2014

"Simple Natural Lip Care treatment "

Guys here is my " Simple Natural Lip Care treatment" that i do to keep My lips💋 Smooth, protected, & Moisturized before i go to bed. It's really good for a chapped lips 😆

1. Water
2. Brown Sugar/any can do
3. Vaseline or any other lip balm that you use.
But i strongly recommend Vaseline or Nivea Essential Care. 💋👄

I simply mix the sugar with water(Not too much water though! & Do not let the sugar Melt lol! Keep it crunchy as in brittle or rather cracky hahaha if you know what i mean😆). Massage your lips gently till the dead skin are all out then rinse it with clean water ....! ☆☆☆

Lastly,  apply vaseline/lip balm/Lip gloss. Then go to bed. Try it out every night or at least 3 times in a week. This is healthy really helpful and healthy for your lips.
I do this because i love my lips and i love fresh kisses.😙😘😚😗
                                                 By Natasha G.

No comments:

Post a Comment