Friday, October 3, 2014

Going Green

" It's friday in South Korea & yaaaay! So excited. Now is time to go out 'n' I've been up to something really different!. Guess what it is! Mmmm.... Well what to put on tonight for the party. I'm not worried at all coz guess what! ..... I got options. Well, in my Shoe rack i got these cute Green Open toe boots for the night!.

Listen! You'll never go wrong with "GREEN" .... Whoever said "Going green doesn't start with doing green acts- it starts with a shift in Conciousness.  This shift allows you to recognize that with every choice you make, you're voting either for or against the kind of world you wish to see. So when you assume this as a way of being, your choices becomes easier.
And thats why I have decided to make a choice of going green tonight.
Bought these Sexy, Cute & Comfy Green Open toe Ankle boots online @  www.heeltown.com For a reasonable price. I promise you girls this shoes right here is so comfortable and You can wear it for as long as it can take without complains of "Oh Naaah My Legs Hurts" for couple of hours. Get it girls & get respect for not only looking expensive buy F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S
                             By Natasha G

No comments:

Post a Comment